The LIMBitless Possibilities Second Annual Charity Golf Tournament has been postponed until further notice.
Currently, the US Centers for Disease Control recommends that large gatherings, such as our golf tournament, be postponed for a minimum of eight weeks. We
will monitor the current status of the COVID-19 outbreak and reschedule our event when the relevant public health organizations declare that it is safe to do so.
Click Download to open the form in a new tab. If your browser does not support filling out
forms online, download the form, then open it from your downloads folder to fill it out.
After you have filled out the form, follow the instructions at
the end of the form to return it to LIMBitless Possibilities.